Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I am getting used to win. PIRIPIPI



Hello to everyone. Yeah it is true. To be honest, it is the first time that i am wining different things in short time. As I wrote down I won the Group project and now We have won the cranfield olympics. It was amazing, Thank all of you guys because the last weekend was unforgettable.
we created a team so that we could play in that olympics. Basically it consited in different kind of exercises in terms of running, hability, concentration and things like that.
The team was amazing and all of us participated as one, so we got the prize.
Sorry i don't have too much time because i am relly work hard in my fucking thesis, but i show you up a photo of my time. There are two guys who are away from the photo, alberto and Issac. AnyWay I will put more photos about this.

In the photo. Will, Luis, Juan, Toni, Leti, Alex and Joaquín; Pilar, Sandra, Nina, Berta and Chema. Alberto and Isaac are not in the picture.

The name of the tame was PIRIPIPI. I was really funny the English guys saying PIRIPIPI.

Cheers and Thank you for this weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home