Thursday, May 03, 2007

Time before the presentation

Oh My god! I am really exciting. At twelve oclock i am gonna meet with whole teachers team to take the lunch and at two I have an other presentation, but this time, it is an indivicual presentation. I am really nervious, I am gonna talk about my thesis which is with FKI logistex, or I hope so.
I have waked up at 6 and i am singing my presentation over and over again. pufff.
If i am able to get this project, it is gonna be a good chance for my future, likely,it is to stay in England ir Even in USA because this company is an american company.
MY future is on the table and I only have to do one think, To be myself.
Please. You pray for me as much as you can. Mum put the candles to all the saints in the world.

See you soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bueno ya sabes que yo no suelo rezar mucho, pero se lo que tu vales y sólo decirte que tu tranquilo que ya veras como todo sale bien.

12:52 pm  
Blogger Chema said...

Muchas gracias mi niña.

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home