Thursday, June 14, 2007

Let me throw flowers to my self, jejejej

JEJEJE!!! I am really happy because, I've just received this email which represents quite good news. After, the hard work that my group did for the group project we have gotten the first prize.
NICEEEEEEEEEE.Let me enjoy it a bit.


Congratrulations, you have one the prize for the grid develoment and applications module.

After careful consideration, Myself, Peter Sherar and Kath Tipping decided that your report and presentation deserved 1st place.
As reward we invite you all to lunch at the mangement development centre (MDC).
Please get together and let me know when you will all be iavailable in Cranfield over the next few weeks.

kind regards

Karl

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr K W Jenkins
Lecturer in Computational Engineering
Applied Mathematics and Computing
School of Engineering
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Beds
MK43 0AL

tel +44(0)1234 750 111

--------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home