Sunday, May 13, 2007

Starting to work and Bedford

Hi guys.
I wanna tell you several things of my live. Firstly i am gonna talk about my new job. As you know i am developing my thesis in FKILogistex. The first day was the last wednesday where Matthiew and me realized of our projects.Matthiew is another student who is gonna develop the project in this company as well. He is french and I am getting a good relationship with him.
My project is quite interest for me because i am gonna lear a lot of things in the web world, even it is gonna be difficult since i don't really know the technology that we are gonna use in this project. I hope wheter I work hard i can develop a good thesis.
My thesis is focus on two main parts.
Data migration from one database to another.
Develop modules in php to manipulate information in this company.
So I am gonna learn php, Mysql, HTML, CSS, PERL,......
I hope I can do it.
On the other hand, Yesterday Marcos, Maria, Luis, CArlos and me went to Bedford. Bedford is one of the most dangerous cities in England but don't worry we just go to a birthday party there.
The guy who was his brithday is called Alex and he is in the same master than marcos and maria.
When we arrive there, we met with 3 couples, 1 german, 2 english. The thing was that they had eaten alreday and We waited for 1 hour until we can get a hamburger and piece of chicken. Please, don't ask me why.
The most funny think was the Alex's girlfriend, She is really really fat and also she was really drunk.
the motherfucker all the time was talking about sex and telling things that were horrible.
Today i can't stop to think in the fucking fat girl doing sex.GOOD is disgusting. Alex and his girl were all the time fucking in their room but anyway the rest of the people was nice.
Anyway I hope never and ever to be like alex.

Cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Hola Chema! nada desearte muxo ánimo con tu tesis y decirte que ya hemos sido seleccionadas para ir a Cranfield!!!, aunque ahora estamos perdidillas porque no sabemos nada ni de pedir alojamiento ni nada, ya nos comentarás ok??
Y nada ya estaremos atentas sobre tus avances por allí, que te lo estas montando muy bien eh??

Un beso y ánimo!

1:26 am  
Blogger Chema said...

Muchas Gracias. Aqui andamos como todo un currante, jejeje(ya era hora que hiciera algo).
Cuando querais hablamos sobre lo que querais. Yo estoy mas libre los fines de semana. Por supuesto, si quereis venir aqui para verlo de primera mano estais invitadas.
Un abrazo

1:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home