Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What is Grid Computing??

Hello to everyone!!

At the end I have found a web page which explains very friendly what grid is and also show us animations which try to explain how it works and different aspects of the grid. So, If you are interesting in Grid World is a good oportunity to learn something about that(self-taught).

http://gridcafe.web.cern.ch/gridcafe/

I hope you can enjoy of this page. On the other hand, I will have to give a presentation with my group project the next friday on, Today we are gonna practise and I am very worried about that, because I have to speak in front of a lot of people, even important people like my teachers, rolls royce people and someoneelse who want to go there.

When I finish my presentation, I will try to write something different to the studies.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home