Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sorry!

Dear All!

Firstly, I want to apologize with you because I can't spend so many time writing here, although I would like to do it.
I wanna explain you what I am doing now. The last week I finished my exams, One of them was about C++, quite easy, and the other one was about Grid Infrastructure. The last one was more difficult because we had to write a lot, just in two hours and a half so I don't know if i am gonna get high marks.
On the other hand, I am working in group project which is for Rolls Royce. It is quite nice and I am very exciting about that. I hope My group can get high marks in this project. If so, our project will get a prize.
That's all. I get Spain 10th of April on, so I hope We can meet drinking a beer or something like that because I miss all of you.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home