Saturday, January 06, 2007

Cranfield Reality again

Hi everybody!
The last second of January I came back to Cranfield and It has been so hard because I have enjoyed a lot in these holidays. Thanks everybody.
My camera is working already so I can already upload photos since I guess that you will enjoy more of this blog even I can attach some video but likely I am going to use links to other pages for this. Anyway I will try to show you several thinks that i would like that yoy know.
Nowadays i am bearing with English because after two weeks speaking spanish i lost english. My brother was right about this, i should be have practised my english.

Kinds Regards

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Hola pringadillo,

Por fin me he metido en tu página, PERO NO VEO FOTOS!!!

Cuelga foticos que vea tu cara de pringao con frio!!

Un besico, TQM feo!!

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home