Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ACM LISBON

Hi everyone.
Now it is 5:00am of 16 of November and I have woke up at 3:00 am because i am very exciting. Today is my first travel as Erasmus´student, yes, i am going to Lisbon to participate in ACM´s contest. I wish that allthings go ok even my own travel because my itenerary is so dificult.
I am waiting a taxi which i will get on at 6:00 am, this taxi will bring to CoachWay in Milton Keen (where the bus station is), so i will take a bus from this city to Airport of Luton where I will get my tickets and I will make check-in and something like that.
The fly go out at 10:20 am and it will get lisbon at 13:05, therefore, there i will wait my ACM´s friends from Murcia.
The rest of the travel is easier since i wont be alone.

Cheers.

PD: Yes Jaime i have spanish´s mistakes, I will enjoy when i arrive to Torrevieja and I can correct your shit languge.One kiss friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home