Thursday, November 23, 2006

ACM disappointment

Hi everybody!
How i said in my last post I try to write this Blog in english, because the exams will start in three weeks and, of course I will have to write my exams in English. Of course i will be grateful your support as allways and i ask you that if you see some mistake in my test, please, you can correct.
I am going to explain why i have put as Title ACM dissppointment (decepcion). The last weekend i was in Lisbon, as you Know, to participate in ACM contest (about programming). My team were not able to win, but this is not the trouble, we didn't expect to win, but whether we expected to do it better.
We were ranked thirty of sexty six. You can think, it is not so bad since this contest it is a level of Europe but we wished for to be among the best of the contest.
I'm fed up with myslef but also for My friend and almost brother Emilio because he has worked so hard and he likes programming a lot.You don't worry you will win the next year, i am sure. Sorry friend.
Anyway we were in seventh heaven and we felt on top of the world because we were together and especially myself because in this please i am alone and just needed something about speak and knowing that anyone listen you .
Ahora voy a escribir en español que ya me he cansado. Pues eso que no nos fue muy bien, pero nos lo pasamos que te cagas. Tenia ganas de sentirme asi y ademas lo necesitaba.Espero que cuando llegue a Torrevieja no hayan malos rollos ni movidas raras porque de lo unico que tengo ganas es de disfrutar de mi gente.
Saludos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan C. CECILIA said...

Lo que has escrito se puede entender, especialmente por gente “no native english speaker”; ya habrás comprobado que esa gente (por no decir gentuza) normalmente se niega a hacer el más mínimo esfuerzo por entender a un extranjero que se deja los sesos por hablar.

Y sobre el escrito en si, creo que todo lo que has escrito quedaría mejor de la siguiente manera:

As i said in my last post I am trying to write in english in this Blog because the examination period will start in three weeks and, obviously, I will have to write my exams in English . I kindy ask you to correct any mistake you could see and, as always, I would appreciate your support. Now I am going to explain why i have written “ACM dissppointment (decepcion)” as the title. Last weekend i was in Lisbon to participate in the ACM contest (about programming) as you know. My team was not able to win, but this was not a problem because we weren’t expecting to win, but we did expect to do it better.
We were ranked thirty out of sixty six. You might think the result wasn’t so bad since this contest has a high level with participation of many European countries, but we wished to finish with a result among the best teams.
I'm fed up (ojo que esto quiere decir que estas harto de ti y de Emilio) with myself and my friend and almost brother Emilio aswell, because he had worked so hard and he likes programming a lot. Don't worry, you will win next year, i am sure of this. Sorry my friend.
Anyway we were in seventh heaven and we felt on top of the world because we were together, and especially myself because in this place i am alone and I was needing a little of talking (in Spanish) in order to feel that someone listen to me.

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home